Sunday, February 02, 2020

Best and Worst Movies of 2019

BEST  MOVIES I SAW IN 2019:

Jojo Rabbit
Little Women
Hustlers
Official Secrets
Downton Abbey
Booksmart
Wild Rose
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

OTHER 2019 MOVIES I REALLY LIKED:

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Captain Marvel
Teen Spirit
Long Shot
Waves
Uncut Gems
Marriage Story

WORST / MOST OVERRATED MOVIES OF THE YEAR:

Us
Gloria Bell
High Life
Ad Astra
Toy Story 4

BEST OLDER MOVIE I SAW IN 2019:

My Man Godfrey. Thanks again for the recommendation, Shirlee Hauser!

SORRY I MISSED YOU:

Giant Little Ones (Update: 8)
Midsommer (Update: 8)
The Hole in the Ground (Update: 5)
Ford vs. Ferrari  (Update: 10)
Dark Waters  (Update: 8)
Celemency
The Wind
Alita: Battle Angel 
Crawl
After the Wedding
The Goldfinch
Honey Boy
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Harpoon
The Irishman
John Wick 3
After
The Vanishing
Hotel Mumbai
I Am Mother
I See You
The Souvenir
Jellyfish
Always Be My Maybe
Arctic
Mercy Black 
The Furies
Dolemite Is My Name
Someone Great
Paradise Hills
Stalked
Atlantics

No comments: