Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Am Doing "It" Right Now!

Oh my God.

This is incredible.

I am doing "it" right now!

Can such nirvana be possible? I never knew the human brain was capable of experiencing pleasure like this.

Seriously, this is the manifestation of every positive feeling I've ever had, combined into one vortex of climactic wonderfulness.

It's as if every synapse in my head has suddenly exploded into an orgasm of unearthly delights. And here I am, right now, doing "it" and writing to you about it simultaneously!

Holy Christ, how can I possibly describe how totally awesome this is? Unless you've done "it," you couldn't possibly understand. Furthermore, the combined act of doing "it" while writing about it only serves to enhance the overall experience. I could literally do "it" and write about it all day long!

Man, and "it" just keeps getting better and better. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah.

So freakin' righteous.

Aw, shit.

I just stopped doing "it"!

Now I gotta start over again.

Later, dudes.

No comments: